skip to main | skip to sidebar

Secret Pals

A place to send your thanks and share your stories!

Friday, March 20, 2009

My Favorites

Another thank you to my SP...you pick everything just right. I will be planting snapdragons soon...I know just the spot too....and I love dahlias...I'll get those going soon too....thank you again!!!
Posted by Kathy at 9:37 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Our Stories & Thanks:

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2009 (59)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • Very fun pkg...
      • VERY CLEVER!
      • Perfect Timing
      • Thank you Thank You
      • My Favorites
      • Just Delightful!!
      • You're spoiling me!
      • To my Secret Pal, I'm feeling rather spoilt these...
      • To my THOUGHTFUL and VERY secret pal...
      • A Good Laugh!
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (18)

Bloggin' Secret Pals:

  • Adah
  • Bertha
  • Caryl
  • Dave and RoCherra
  • Dottie
  • Dottie
  • Gina
  • Kathy
  • Linda-Lou Ü
  • Marilyn
  • Maureen Frandsen
  • Michelle Wahlin
  • Nancy B
  • Nancy
  • Nesting Instincts
  • Randy and Amy