skip to main | skip to sidebar

Secret Pals

A place to send your thanks and share your stories!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Thank you! Thank you!

Thanks, Secret Pal, for the sweet musical card and the Starbucks TEA coupon! Will you go with me? ;) Love, Marilyn
Posted by Marilyn at 8:15 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Our Stories & Thanks:

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2009 (59)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ▼  January (18)
      • How I wonder who you are???
      • I love it
      • You're a sweetheart!
      • Happy feet
      • Made My Day!!
      • I have a very awesome secret pal... how did you kn...
      • Thank you Secret Pal! You know me too well! The ...
      • A "Beary Cute" surprise
      • Reading enjoyment!
      • Many Thanks from Linda B
      • I love 'em!
      • Didn't forget
      • Yummy thanks
      • Hmmm...how did someone manage to get something int...
      • Thank you! Thank you!
      • Big thanks...
      • Thank you so much, dear Secret Pal!
      • Welcome To Our Secret Pal Blog!

Bloggin' Secret Pals:

  • Adah
  • Bertha
  • Caryl
  • Dave and RoCherra
  • Dottie
  • Dottie
  • Gina
  • Kathy
  • Linda-Lou Ü
  • Marilyn
  • Maureen Frandsen
  • Michelle Wahlin
  • Nancy B
  • Nancy
  • Nesting Instincts
  • Randy and Amy